With the Comfort Guarantee, you can try out your mattress in complete tranquility!
Your total satisfaction is our prime concern. We know that mattresses are one of your home's most appreciated pieces of furniture for your comfort and well-being. Since the average mattress lasts from 10 to 15 years, there are excellent reasons for taking your time in selecting the best one for you.
To help you in your decision, Brault & Martineau offers a 100-day Comfort Guarantee on top of the manufacturer's basic warranty protecting against defects, so you can try out your mattress without having to pay a restocking fee. This guarantee allows you to exchange your mattress if you are not completely satisfied with it, on the following conditions:
- When you purchase your mattress, you must also a mattress cover of the same size.
- The mattress cover must be used to protect the mattress at all times.
- The buyer must keep the mattress for at least 60 days, as it takes some time to get used to a new mattress.
- The Comfort Guarantee is for a maximum of 100 days from the delivery date. It entitles you to exchange your mattress for another model of equal or greater value, as long as you pay the difference.
- If you wish to exchange your mattress, you are responsible for returning it in sanitary and undamaged condition.
- The exchange must take place at the location where the mattress was originally delivered.
- The Comfort Guarantee is valid for only one exchange.
- Mattress size and thickness are not covered by the Comfort Guarantee.
Brault & Martineau's Comfort Guarantee allows you to choose wisely, so you have years of restful sleep ahead!