All our stores are now open!
We are happy and ready to welcome you in all our stores. In order to allow you to shop with peace of mind, we put in place measures to provide you a safe, clean, and pleasant environment. Here are some examples:
- Our stores are still being cleaned regularly and we’re increasing the frequency of equipment cleaning, especially in high-traffic areas.
- We’ve installed Plexiglass® panels at our checkout counters and placed stickers on the floors to help you respect the 2-metre physical distancing rule at all times.
- Our stores now limit the number of customers allowed in at the time to ensure that physical distancing rules are always upheld.
ACTIONS TO REMEMBER FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY:
1. Will I get my delivery?
We are currently honoring all scheduled deliveries. Unless the situation poses a danger to the health and safety of our customers or our employees.
2. Are there any additional deadlines for deliveries?
This is possible, if there is a delay, we will contact you.
3. What measures are taken by the deliverers to ensure their safety and that of customers?
By a concern of collective efforts and following the recommendations of the governmental authorities for the health and the good of all, we have adjusted our delivery service with these preventive measures:
- Our delivery teams will ring or knock and then place your merchandise inside your home in the location you request. In order to maintain everyone's health, please stay a minimum distance of two meters from our delivery people..
- No signature will be required; a photo of you and your merchandise in the doorway will serve as your signature.
- If you have cough, fever, or trouble breathing, if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19, or if you are in quarantine, please advise us.
Yes, please contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
5. I was suppose to pick up my order in store, what should I do now?
Please contact us and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Then you will be allowed to pick it up at our distribution center at 8600 Place Marien, Montréal-Est, H1B 5W8.
6. Can I pick up my online purchase at the distribution center?
Yes. It is possible to pick up your merchandise WITHOUT CONTACT at our distribution center (8600 Place Marien, Montréal-Est, H1B 5W8), from Tuesday to Saturday between 9am to 4pm.
- If you have cough, fever, or trouble breathing, if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19, or if you are in quarantine, please do not leave your house.
- When you arrive, announce yourself and make sure you have your bill on hand.
- Please follow government recommendations for physical distancing: a minimum of 6 feet between you and other customers or staff.
7. I used to pay my account in store, what should I do now?
You can now pay your account through your banking institution.
Brault & Martineau card:
- Go to the website of your banking institution. You must choose from the list of beneficiaries: Ameublements Tanguay
- Please note that Brault & Martineau and Ameublements Tanguay are part of the same group, which is Groupe BMTC Inc.
- Then enter your account or credit card number starting with 453094
- Proceed to payment
- Go to the website of your banking institution. You must choose from the list of Visa Desjardins beneficiaries
- Then enter your account or credit card number
- Proceed to payment
For any service request or other question, you can contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
9. What happens with my expiring 100 Days Trial period on mattresses?
We are extending the “100 Days Trial period on mattresses” for eligible customers until resumption of regular activities.